Player Service Attendants are essential members of the Golf Operations Team at Ballyneal. Team members perform key functions and have responsibilities necessary to guarantee the crispness and consistency of the Ballyneal golf experience.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Practice Facility Setup
- Monitor, Pick, Restock, and Reset the Practice Facility
- Fill, Clean, Deliver, and Replenish On Course Water Stations
- Maintain Cleanliness of Golf Cars, Guest Shuttles, and Hand Carts
- Ensure Cleanliness and Organization of Member Storage Area
- Assist in Staging Clubs for Daily Play