Ballyneal and its Members are inviting avid golfers the opportunity to experience the Club and Tom Doak’s masterpiece of golf architecture firsthand. Come to Ballyneal and lose yourself in the vast landscape of the Sandhills while sharing a day on the course with friends. Indulge your tastes for excellent fare and dramatic views from the deck of the Terrapin Bar, then complete the ‘perfect day’ in our well-appointed lodges.
Please call Dave Hensley, General Manager, at 970-854-5900 or complete the form below to schedule a reservation. Dave will contact you to schedule your visit and answer any questions about membership. A one-time visit opportunity will be granted subject to current Member reservations.
Benefits of Membership
- Private experience with the quality service you deserve
- Boutique club enables Members access to rooms and preferred tee-times on short notice
- World-class true links golf experience: Top 100 in all national and international rankings
- Easy access with local airport and pickup for private planes and jets or 2.5 hour drive from Denver International Airport
- Camaraderie of a membership who deeply appreciate a pure golf experience and the company of other avid golfers
"Imagine the exuberance of Ballybunion, the landscape of Sand Hills and the spirit of St. Andrews and you begin to get the idea of Ballyneal"
Travel + Leisure Golf
A Tom Doak DesignClick Here for a Course Tour
#19 USA Golf Courses
#32 World's Best Courses
#68 World's 100 Greatest Golf Courses
#5 Best Modern Courses
#40 Top 100 Courses in the USA
#75 Top 100 Courses in the World